Saturday, July 31, 2010

Capcom/Astro 30 Contest.

I entered My first official Contest on monday and I am now able to post what I entered, I won't know if I won untill later this week. the Contest Was hosted by Astro Gaming and Capcom, The winner will recieve a $200 Gaming Headset, You had to design what will appear on the sides of the Headset and It must be Capcom Related, This is What I entered:



Without The Template


With The Template



I designed the entire thing myself and I think it looks pretty good. Wish me Luck!


3 comments:

  1. I'm not a gaming person so I'm not exactly sure what it is. But looks very cool. And that's what matters. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radical! You got the most important people in there (street fighter and megaman). It'll win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Only Thing I am worried about, is the fact that I am going against Professional Graphic Design Atrists who have been doing this for Years, I have only been doing this for about a year and am no way a professional. But If I win I can basically Crown me the King of Graphic Design =)

    ReplyDelete