Friday, August 13, 2010

Pax Contest

I was waiting to post this after I found out who the winner of the previous contest is, so that I could group that announcement with this post so that the winner announcement isn't a super short post, but they delayed the announcement of the winner, so I will find something else to group the winner announcement with. so Here is the Pax Contest.

Capcom is hosting another contest, This contest is about what they are announcing at Pax (Penny Arcade Expo) It must contain pieces from the games that they are announcing at Pax, and the winners Piece will be Displayed at the capcom booth for thousands to see, It will be their main show piece, so I am very Excited about just the chance at winning.

What I entered:




By the way can you count how many times I used the word announcement?

3 comments:

  1. I say, somewhere between 6-100. Am I right?

    Also, I really like how you recreated the "Capcom" font. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numerically speaking, I'll go with what Kyle guessed. It seems to cover all bases.

    Also? I'm really impressed with you entering all these contests, and the job you're doing. You're not only getting experience, but also your name out there. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you're keeping up the good work!

    ReplyDelete