Friday, August 27, 2010

Pax Contest Winner Announcement/Random Bragging/Random Art


Alright this post would be too short unless I post other Suff, so as you may have already noticed the name banner at the top is just something I whipped in around 10 mins. I just learned how to create Paint splats, and I am trying to teach my self to apply this to other things, like water Splats. (if your wondering why this at the top instead of the PAX Announcement, I just thought it would look better at the top.)



Next is the PAX Announcement, Unfortunatley I did not win, and this wasn't co-hosted with Astro, just purley Capcom, so only first place was announced, but The First Place was super freaken awesome, and deserved to win, so I'm cool with losing.



Last, is just some random Bragging rights in order to increase post size, I'm the top of my class in Programming, I mean were only at the begining, so not even into the Hard Stuff, but alot of people didn't understand the concept of Binary and Decimal and Hexadecimal, I got all of it, just couldn't figure out 1 problem the last question of the last section which is Converting ASCII>Decimal>Binary>Hexadecimal and there was no conversion table for it so I looked up the Mathmatical Formula for Converting Binary into Hexadecimal, then quickley finished the problem. The best part of all of this....is the fact that the teacher was only "allowing us" (teaching) the first 3 of 6 sections, and I just moved ahead by teaching myself using the chart and Instructions.

So basically if you skipped the last paragraph, the main point is that now I'm officially smarter than Jamie...

2 comments:

  1. Whooo-hoo! Hooray for genius! I'm sure it feels good to be at the top. And to be able to say things that the common reader has NO idea what you're talking about. (Jeff would...does that count)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veeerrrry nice!

    I can't wait for you to get to actual coding of programs. It's honestly so much fun. (To me... and I somehow suspect you'll think so too)

    ReplyDelete